PARIS, Aug 20 (Reuters) - New passenger car sales in 28 European countries were up 6.7 percent in July to 1,354,083 vehicles, compared with the same month last year, for an 0.8 percent rise for the year so far to 9,887,727 vehicles, an industry source said on Monday. The Brussels-based ACEA European car manufacturers association does not publish July figures and will release July-August data in September. Volkswagen Group kept the number one spot in July, followed by PSA Peugeot Citroen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New European car sales up 6.7 percent in July - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642