BERLIN, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The consortium planning to build and operate a truck toll system in Germany presented a new offer to the government in last-ditch talks designed to save the much-delayed scheme on Tuesday, the transport ministry said. The new offer came after all-night talks between Transport Minister Manfred Stolpe and leaders of the Toll Collect consortium, which groups Deutsche Telekom , DaimlerChrysler and France's Cofiroute . Stolpe has threatened to tear up the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New German road toll offer follows marathon talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642