Feb 22 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Inc. on Thursday sold $300 million in 10-year senior notes, market sources said. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Banc of America Securities LLC were the joint lead managers for the sale, the sources said. BORROWER: AMERICAN AXLE & MANUFACTURING INC. AMT $300 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 3/1/2017 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 9/1/2007 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 7.875 PCT PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD 314 BPS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue - American Axle sells $300 mln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.