Sept 24 (Reuters) - The American Honda Finance Corporation, a unit of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Co Ltd , on Wednesday sold $1.25 billion in two-part medium-term notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. Banc of America Securities, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AMERICAN HONDA FINANCE CORPORATION FIRST TRANCHE: AMT $550 MLN COUPON 6.70 PCT MATURITY 10/1/2013 TYPE MTN ISS PRICE 99.904 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-American Honda Fin sells $1.25 bln in 2 parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642