July 25 (Reuters) - The American Honda Finance Corporation, a unit of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Co. Ltd. on Friday sold $500 million of 1.5-year floating rate medium-term notes in the 144a private placement market, according to IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $500 million. BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, and J.P. Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AMERICAN HONDA FINANCE CORPORATION AMT $800 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-American Honda Finance sells $800 mln in 1.5-yr MTNs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.