WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., March 24 (Reuters) - American Tire Distributors, Inc. on Wednesday sold $330 million of debt in three parts in the 144a private placement market, said market sources on Thursday. Banc of America Securities LLC was the sole lead manager for the sale, the sources said. BORROWER: AMERICAN TIRE DISTRIBUTORS, INC. FIRST TRANCHE: AMT $140 MLN COUPON 625 BPS/ 3-MO LIBOR MATURITY 4/1/2012 TYPE SR FRN ISSUE PRICE 100 1ST PAY DATE 7/1/2005 LAST MOODY'S Caa2 YIELD N/A PAY FREQ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-American Tire sells $330 mln 3-part debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.