June 22 (Reuters) - Auto finance company Americredit Corp. sold $200 million of eight-year senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said market sources. Deutsche Bank Securities and Lehman Brothers were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AMERICREDIT CORP. AMT $200 MLN COUPON 8.50 PCT MATURITY 7/1/2015 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 1/1/2008 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 8.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/28/2007 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 332 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BB MORE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Americredit Corp sells $200 mln 8-yr notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642