BOMBAY, March 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Amtek India Ltd raised 200 million rupees through a 90-day commercial paper (CP) issue on Wednesday, money market dealers said. The paper was placed with a state-run bank at 5.02 percent. The term begins on March 31. The issue has been rated 'PR1+' or 'highest safety' by CARE.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Amtek India issues CP at 5.02 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.