June 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer AutoZone Inc on Monday sold $500 million of 5.5-year senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. JPMorgan Chase & Co, Wachovia Corp and US Bancorp were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AUTOZONE INC AMT $500 MLN COUPON 5.75 PCT MATURITY 1/15/2015 TYPE SR UNSEC NTS ISS PRICE 99.959 FIRST PAY 1/15/2010 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 5.758 PCT SETTLEMENT 7/2/2009 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 325 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Autozone sells $500 mln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642