BOMBAY, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Financial services company Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd [BJFN.BO] entered the money market on Wednesday to raise 500 million rupees by issuing 180-day commercial paper, dealers said. The company has not specified a coupon, but has invited bids from potential investors, they said. The issue has been assigned a rating of 'P1+' by The Credit Rating and Information Services of India Ltd, indicating highest safety.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Bajaj Auto Fin to raise 500 mln rupees via 180-day CP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642