NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Bear Stearns Cos. priced on Thursday about $2 billion in asset-backed securities supported by loans made by the finance arms of the Big Three carmakers, a source close to the deal said. Bear Stearns was the deal's lead underwriter and book manager, the source said. The following are the terms and conditions of "Whole Auto Loan Trust (WALT) 2004-1:" **** Class A1 Issue Amount $548 million Average Life 0.25 year Price Spread 3-month Libor minus 1 bp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Bear Stearns prices $2 bln car loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.