WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., March 21 (Reuters) - BMW US Capital, LLC sold $400 million of extendable floating rate notes in the 144a private placement market, said market sources on Monday. The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $300 million. J.P. Morgan was the sole lead manager for the sale, the sources said. BORROWER: BMW US CAPITAL, LLC** AMT $400 MLN COUPON VAR* MATURITY SEE NOTE TYPE FLTG RT NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY DATE 4/15/2005 LAST MOODY'S A1 YIELD N/A PAY ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-BMW US Capital sells $400 mln floaters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.