NEW YORK, May 24 (Reuters) - Capital One Financial Corp. priced about $700 million in asset-backed securities supported by car loans it issued to subprime borrowers or people with spotty credit histories, a source familiar to the deal said on Tuesday. Citigroup Global Markets and Wachovia Securities jointly headed the deal's underwriting group that included ABN Amro, Barclays Capital, Banc of America Securities LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan Securities and Morgan Stanley, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Capital One prices $700 mln car loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642