NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Auto retailer Carmax Inc. priced on Wednesday $550 million in asset-backed securities supported by car loans it made, a source close to the deal said. Banc of America Securities LLC and Wachovia Securities headed the deal's underwriting group that included J.P. Morgan Securities and Lehman Brothers, the source said. The following are the terms and conditions of "CarMax Auto Owner Trust 2004-2" **** Cls Amt WAL Rating Benchmark Spread Yield Price Coupon A-1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue - Carmax prices $550 mln car loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642