NEW YORK, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Commercial and consumer finance company CIT Group plans to sell $590 million of asset-backed securities backed by contracts for the purchase or lease of construction, transportation and manufacturing equipment, a source close to the deal said on Wednesday. Barclays Capital and Banc of America Securities LLC headed the deal's underwriting group, which included ABN Amro, Morgan Stanley and SG Corporate and Investment Banking, the source said. The following are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue - CIT sells $590 mln equipment ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642