WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., June 29 (Reuters) - Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. , an Ohio-based maker of automotive parts, sold $150 million of eight-year senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said market sources on Wednesday. Credit Suisse First Boston was the sole book-running manager for the sale, the sources said. BORROWER: COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP AMT $150 MLN COUPON 8.00 PCT MATURITY 7/1/2013 TYPE SR UNSEC NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY DATE 1/1/2006 LAST MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Commercial Vehicle Group sells $150 mln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642