WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., July 26 (Reuters) - CSK Auto Corp. , the parent company of the automotive parts and accessories retailer, late Monday sold $110 million of 20-year convertible senior bonds in the 144a private placement market, market sources said on Tuesday. The securities were sold with a coupon of 3.375 percent and at a premium of 30 percent above Monday's $17.76 closing price on the New York Stock Exchange. J.P. Morgan was the sole book-running manager for the sale, the sources ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-CSK Auto sells $110 mln in convertibles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642