May 31 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions of a bond priced on Thursday. Borrower Daimler Issue Amount $125 million Maturity Date May 15, 2015 Coupon 1.625 pct Issue price 99.776 Reoffer price 99.776 Spread 100 basis points Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps Payment Date June 15, 2012 Lead Manager(s) TD Securities Ratings A3 (Moody's) Listing Lux Full fees Undisclosed Denoms (K) 2 Governing Law German Security details and RIC, when available, will be on Customers can right-click ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Daimler prices $125 mln 2015 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.