January 30 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions of a bond priced on Monday. Borrower Daimler International Finance B.V Guarantor Daimler AG Issue Amount 500 million sterling Maturity Date June 06, 2019 Coupon 3.5 pct Issue price 99.181 Reoffer price 99.181 Spread 215 basis points Underlying govt bond Over the 4.5 pct 2019 Gilt Payment Date February 06, 2012 Lead Manager(s) Deutsche Bank Ratings A3 (Moody's), BBB+ (S&P) Listing Lux Full fees Undisclosed Denoms (K) 1 Governing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Daimler prices 500 mln stg 2019 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.