July 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler N.A., a unit of DaimlerChrysler AG , sold $1 billion in three-year floating-rate medium-term notes, joint lead manager Citigroup Global Markets Inc. said on Monday. HSBC Securities Inc. and RBS Greenwich Capital were the other joint lead managers for the sale. BORROWER: DAIMLERCHRYSLER N.A. AMT $1 BLN COUPON 45 BPS/ MATURITY 8/3/2009 3-MO LIBOR TYPE FRN MTN ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY DATE 11/3/2006 LAST MOODY'S A3 YIELD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY LAST ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-DaimlerChrysler NA sells $1 bln 3-yr floaters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.