Oct 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler N.A. Holding Corp., a unit of German-American auto maker DaimlerChrysler AG , sold $750 million in three-year floating rate medium-term notes, joint lead manager Banc of America Securities LLC said on Thursday. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and ABN Amro Securities were the other joint lead managers for the sale. BORROWER: DAIMLERCHRYSLER N.A. HOLDING CORP. AMT $750 MLN COUPON 53 BPS/ 3-MO LIBOR MATURITY 10/31/2008 TYPE FLTG RT MTN ISS PRICE 100 1ST PAY ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-DaimlerChrysler unit sells $750 mln floaters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642