Jan 25 (Reuters) - Dana Holding Corp on Tuesday sold $750 million of senior notes in a two-part sale, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $700 million. Citi, Wells Fargo Securities, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, ING, Deutsche Bank and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DANA HOLDING CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $400 MLN COUPON 6.50 PCT MATURITY 2/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Dana Holding Corp sells $750 mln in notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.