April 27 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions of a bond priced on Friday. Borrower Faurecia SA Issue Amount 250 million euro Maturity Date June 15, 2019 Coupon 8.75 pct Reoffer price 99.974 Spread 774 basis points Underlying govt bond Over the Bund Payment Date May 3, 2012 Lead Manager(s) BNP Paribas, HSBC, Mitsubishi UFJ & Natixis Listing Lux Denoms (K) 100-1 Governing Law English ISIN XS0778917814 Security details and RIC, when available, will be on Customers can right-click ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Faurecia prices 250 mln euro 2019 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.