March 29 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions of a bond priced on Tuesday. Borrower Fiat Finance & Trade Ltd Guarantor Fiat S.p.A Issue Amount 1.0 billion euro Maturity Date April 01, 2016 Coupon 6.375 pct Reoffer price Par Spread 372.3 basis points Underlying govt bond Over the OBL 159 Payment Date April 01, 2011 Lead Manager(s) Banca IMI, Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, CA CIB & Unicredit Ratings Ba1(Moody's) Listing Dublin Denoms (K) 100-1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Fiat Finance prices 1.0 bln euro 2016 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642