Oct 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co., the finance arm of Ford Motor Co. , sold $1 billion of medium-term notes in two parts, said joint lead manager Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. on Wednesday. Barclays Capital and ABN-LaSalle were the other joint lead managers for the sale. BORROWER: FORD MOTOR CREDIT CO. FIRST TRANCHE: AMT $500 MLN COUPON 300 BPS/ 3-MO LIBOR MATURITY 11/2/2007 TYPE FLTG RT MTN ISS PRICE 100 1ST PAY DATE 2/2/2006 LAST MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY LAST ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Ford Motor Credit $1 billion 2-part debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.