July 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co LLC on Wednesday sold $1.25 billion of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Citigroup, and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: FORD MOTOR CREDIT CO LLC AMT $1.25 BLN COUPON 6.625 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 98.485 FIRST PAY 2/15/2011 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 6.90 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/4/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 449 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Ford Motor Credit sells $1.25 bln in notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642