April 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Co, a unit of Ford Motor Co , on Thursday sold $1.25 billion of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. BNP Paribas, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and RBC were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: FORD MOTOR CREDIT CO AMT $1.25 BLN COUPON 5.00 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 11/15/2011 MOODY'S Ba2 YIELD 5.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/3/2011 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Ford Motor Credit sells $1.25 bln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.