July 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Credit Corp, a unit of the Ford Motor Co on Thursday sold $1.75 billion of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and RBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: FORD MOTOR CREDIT CORP AMT $1.75 BLN COUPON 7.50 PCT MATURITY 8/1/2012 TYPE NOTES ISS PRICE 91.589 FIRST PAY 2/1/2010 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 10.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/6/2009 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH B-MINUS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Ford Motor Credit sells $1.75 bln in notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642