Feb 24 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions of an FRN priced on Tuesday. Borrower General Electric Capital Corporation (GECC) Guarantor FDIC Issue Amount 28.1 billion yen Maturity Date March 5, 2012 Coupon 3-Month JPY Libor + 40 bp Issue price Par Reoffer price Par Payment Date March 5, 2009 Lead Manager(s) Daiwa, Mitsubishi & Mizuho Ratings Aaa (Moody's) Listing London Full fees Undisclosed Denoms (M) 100 Notes Launched under issuer's EMTN ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-GECC details 28.1 bln yen 2012 FRN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.