Oct 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp on Wednesday sold $2.9 billion in 3-year global notes , said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The notes are guaranteed under the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Temporary Liquidity Guarantee Program. Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, and RBS were the join bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: GENERAL MOTORS ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION* AMT $2.9 BLN COUPON 1.75 PCT MATURITY 10/30/2012 TYPE GBL GTD NTS ISS PRICE 99.991 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-GMAC sells $2.9 bln in 3-yr gtd notes under TLGP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.