NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Acceptance Corp., the finance arm of General Motors Corp. , priced a largely oversubscribed $3.0 billion offering of asset-backed securities secured by auto loans, a source familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. The deal, which met with strong demand by investors, had garnered orders twice the offering size before pricing, market sources said. Citigroup, BNP Paribas and HSBC were lead managers for the deal, the source said. The following ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-GMAC sets $3 bln auto loan ABS deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642