WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., June 20 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. , the largest U.S. tire company, sold $400 million of 10-year notes in the 144a private placement market, said market sources on Monday. Citigroup Global Markets, Inc., BNP Paribas Securities, Credit Suisse First Bostom, Goldman Sachs & Co., and J.P. Morgan were the joint lead managers for the sale, the sources said. BORROWER: GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER CO. AMT $400 MLN COUPON 9.00 PCT MATURITY 7/1/2015 TYPE SR ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Goodyear Tire sells $400 mln 10-yr notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.