Dec 15 (Reuters) - Car rental company Hertz Corp. sold $2.7 billion equivalent in a three-part note sale in the 144a private placement market, market sources said on Thursday. Deutsche Bank, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, and J.P. Morgan were the joint lead managers for the sale, the sources said. BORROWER: HERTZ CORP. FIRST TRANCHE: AMT $1.8 BLN COUPON 8.875 PCT MATURITY 1/1/2014 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY DATE 7/1/2006 LAST MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.875 PCT PAY FREQ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Hertz Corp sells $2.7 bln equivalent in notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642