WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., July 29 (Reuters) - The Hertz Corporation, the world's leading car rental company, which is owned by Ford Motor Company , sold $500 million in a two-part debt deal, said joint book-running manager J.P. Morgan on Thursday. Barclays Capital and Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. were the other joint book-running managers for the sale. BORROWER: THE HERTZ CORPORATION FIRST TRANCHE: AMT $250 MLN COUPON 6.90 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2014 TYPE NOTES ISS PRICE 99.683 FIRST PAY DATE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Hertz Corp sells $500 mln in 2-pt debt deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.