NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Finance Co. priced $774 million in asset-backed securities supported by car loans it made, a source close to the deal said on Wednesday. Hyundai Motor Finance is a unit of South Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor Co. . Deutsche Bank Securities and SG Corporate and Investment Banking jointly headed the deal's underwriting group. Barclays Capital, J.P. Morgan Securities and Wachovia Securities were the co-mangers of the deal's senior tranches, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue - Hyundai unit prices $774 mln auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.