NEW YORK, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Finance Co. priced on Thursday $750 million in asset-backed securities supported by loans on new and old cars and light trucks it made, sources close to the deal said. Hyundai Motor Finance is a unit of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. . The Korean carmaker is the world's eighth largest carmaker. ABN AMRO and Banc of America Securities LLC were the deal's joint lead underwriters. Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank Securities and SG Corporate & Investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Hyundai unit sells $750 mln car loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642