MUMBAI, May 20 (Reuters) - India's top tyre-maker MRF is raising 5 billion rupees via 8, 9 and 10 year bonds at 10.09 percent, two sources told Reuters on Friday. The company will issue 1.6 billion rupees each of 8 and 9 year bonds and 1.8 billion rupees of 10-year bonds, the sources added. The issue will open on Tuesday and close on Friday. Reuters had reported earlier this week that the company had invited bids to raise the amount via bonds. [ID:nL4E7GG0MS] The arrangers are Axis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEW ISSUE-India's MRF to raise 5 bln rupees of bonds at 10.09 pct-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642