BOMBAY, April 23 (Reuters) - India's largest truck maker, Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Ltd, plans to raise 930 million rupees by securitising some receivables from its hire-purchase schemes for trucks and buses, debt dealers said. The issue, which is likely to open on April 25 and close on April 28, has two series, they said on Wednesday. The receivables under the first series have a door-to-door maturity of 10.7 months and an average maturity of 6.2 months. The asset-backed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-India's TELCO securitisation issue may open Fri" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.