BOMBAY, June 27 (Reuters) - India's Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Ltd raised around 1.5 billion rupees by securitising some receivables from its hire-purchase schemes for trucks, buses and cars, merchant bankers said on Friday. Mutual funds were the main subscribers to the issue, which opened for book-building on June 19 and closed on Thursday. It has three series. The receivables under the first series have a door-to-door maturity of 11.7 months and an average maturity of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-India's TELCO securitisation raises 1.5 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642