May 26 (Reuters) - International Automotive Components Group SA on Thursday sold $300 million of notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Deutsche Bank, Bank of America and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS GROUP SA AMT $300 MLN COUPON 9.125 PCT MATURITY 6/1/2018 TYPE SR SEC NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 12/1/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 9.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/3/2011 S&P SINGLE-B ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-International Automotive sells $300 mln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642