March 23 (Reuters) - Lear Corp on Tuesday sold $700 million of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Citigroup, JP Morgan, Barclays Capital and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: LEAR CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $350 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.276 FIRST PAY 9/15/2010 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/26/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 470 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Lear Corp sells $700 mln of debt in 2 parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.