NEW YORK, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. Tuesday priced $2.4 billion in mortgage-backed securities supported by home loans it acquired, a source close to the deal said. Lehman issued the notes through a securitization vehicle, Structured Asset Investment Loan Trust (SAIL). Lehman's investment banking arm was the deal's lead underwriter, the source said. The following are terms and conditions on public classes of "Structured Asset Investment Loan Trust (SAIL) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Lehman prices $2.4 bln mortgage notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642