NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) -Nelnet , a student loan finance company, priced a $466 million in asset-backed securities supported by federally backed student loans it funded, a source close to the deal said on Monday. The two triple-A tranches, one for $255.7 million and the other for $210 million, priced at 10 basis points over three-month Libor. Credit Suisse First Boston and Deutsche Bank Securities were the joint lead underwriters.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Nelnet prices $466 mln in student-loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.