Feb 26 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp on Friday sold $500 million of senior notes in two parts in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Golman Sachs, and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: OSHKOSH CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 8.25 PCT MATURITY 3/1/2017 TYPE SR NOT ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 9/1/2010 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 8.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/3/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 521 BPS PAY FREQ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Oshkosh Corp sells $500 mln in two parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.