July 29 (Reuters) - Tenneco Inc on Thursday sold $225 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Deutsche Bank, Citi, Morgan Stanley, RBS, and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: TENNECO INC AMT $225 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 2/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 7.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/3/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 517 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Tenneco sells $225 mln in 8-yr notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.