Sept 23 (Reuters) - Titan International Inc on Wednesday sold $200 million of senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $175 million. Goldman Sachs was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC AMT $200 MLN COUPON 7.875 PCT MATURITY 10/1/2017 TYPE SR SEC NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 4/1/2011 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 7.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/1/2010 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Titan International sells $200 mln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.