TOKYO, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , Japan's largest automaker, will issue 150 billion yen ($1.25 billion) worth of domestic straight 10-year bonds with a coupon of 1.33 percent, Nomura Securities said on Friday. Toyota had said in early August that it was considering such an issue. The automaker last issued corporate debt in 1998, amounting to 400 billion yen over five separate issues. ($1=119.79 yen) (Tokyo Equities Desk +81-3-3432-9404 firstname.lastname@example.org))
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Toyota to issue 150 bln yen 10-yr bonds at 1.33%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.