Dec 15 (Reuters) - UCI Holdco Inc., the parent of United Components Inc., on Friday sold $235 million in seven-year floating rate senior pay-in-kind notes in the 144a private placement mar 536870914 1801810988 Lehman Brothers Inc. and Goldman Sachs & Co. were the joint lead managers for the sale, the sources said. BORROWER: UCI HOLDCO INC. AMT $235 MLN COUPON 700 BPS/* MATURITY 12/15/2013 3-MO LIBOR TYPE SR PIK NOTES ISS PRICE 96.5 FIRST PAY 3/15/2007 MOODY'S Caa2 YIELD N/A PAY FREQ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-UCI Holdco sells $235 mln seven-year notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642