March 31 (Reuters) - Visteon Corp on Thursday sold $500 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: VISTEON CORP AMT $500 MLN COUPON 6.750 PCT MATURITY 4/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 10/15/2011 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 6.750 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/6/2011 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 367 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Visteon sells $500 mln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.