BANGALORE, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Following are terms and conditions of a bond priced on Tuesday. Borrower Volkswagen Bank GmbH Issue Amount 750 million euro Maturity Date December 3, 2014 Coupon 3.875 pct Issue price 99.826 Reoffer price 99.826 Spread 73 basis points Underlying govt bond Over mid-swaps, equivalent to 85.5 basis points over the OBL 145 Payment Date December 3, 2004 Lead Manager(s) Barclays Capital & Commerzbank
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Volkswagen Bank prices 750 mln euro 2014 bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.