NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - VW Credit Inc., Volkswagen AG's U.S. finance unit, priced on Wednesday about $1.5 billion in asset-backed securities supported by car leases it issued, a source close to the deal said. J.P. Morgan Securities and Wachovia Securities jointly headed the deal's syndicate group that included ABN AMRO, Barclays Capital, Citigroup Global Markets and SG Corporate and Investment Banking, the source said. The following are the terms and conditions of "Volkswagen Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-Volkswagen U.S. unit prices $1.5 bln ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.